The spiral staircase-shaped double helix has attained global status as the symbol for DNA. But what is so beautiful about the discovery of the twisting ladder structure isn't just its good looks. Rather, the structure of DNA taught researchers a fundamental lesson about genetics. It taught them that the two connected strands—winding together like parallel handrails—were complementary to each other, and this unlocked the secret of how genetic information is stored, transferred and copied.
In this article, I will not be touching on the physical details of DNA, instead I would like to share on the information of the 12 multi-dimensional layers of the DNA which contains much more information than what the physical DNA reveals.
The following is the summary of what each layer contains (Note that the layers are not stacked against one another as what we commonly known in 3D world, instead all the layers are inter-related in multi-dimensional way which is too complex to be illustrated in 3D)
12 multi-dimensional DNA Layers
DNA is structured into four groups of three. Each group of three has a name and a purpose. Layer three in each grouping is the catalyst for layers one and two. Therefore, this third layer in each group is the most important one of the three.
Group 2 - Divinity Group (Layers 4,5,6)
Group 3 - Lemurian Group (Layers 7,8,9)
Group 4 - Action Layers (God Group) (Layers 10,11,12)
- Human genome (This is the layer which we are currently able to observe in the 3D world)
- Hebrew name: Keter Etz Chayim (Meaning: The Tree of Life)
- Emotion layer
- Hebrew name: Torah E'ser Sphirot (Meaning: Divine Blueprint or The blueprint of law)
- Layer 2 is what Kryon calls "The life-lesson layer." This is the 4D relationship to the inter-dimensional layer 8, (which is the akashic record of our lifetimes on earth) Layer 2 plus layer 8 equal the number 10. This ia a "one" in numerology and represents "New Beginnings" just like layer one does.More information on numerology.
- Ascension layer
- Hebrew name: Netzach Merkava Eliyahu (Meaning: Ascension and activation)
- The number 3 is a "catalyst" in numerology and it works with DNA layer number 6, the Prayer and Communications layer. This creates a 9 (3 + 6), which means "completion" in numerology. It also somehow is affiliated with the Pineal gland, according to Kryon.
- The pineal represents communication with the ascension layer of DNA.
- Hebrew name: Urim Ve Tumim
- Layers 4 and 5 together are the essence of your expression (this specific life on earth)
- Layer 4 is part of the 2nd three layers, which are the "Human Divinity Group"
- Hebrew name: Aleph Etz Adonai
- Hebrew name: Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh (Meaning: I am that I am)
- Numerologically a six means "Communication, Balance, and Harmony"
- Layers 1, 6 and 12 all occupy the same space
- Hebrew name: Kadumah Elohim (Meaning: Revealed Divinity)
- Lemurian Name: Hoa Yawee Maru
- Layer 7 is one of 3 Lemurian layers
- 7 & 8 (Lemurian Pair Layers)
- What you call your beginning humanity was provided through the Lemurians by the Pleiadians.
- Hebrew name: Rochev Baaravot (Meaning: Riders of the Light)
- Lemurian Name: Akee Yawee Fractua (Meaning: The master record or The record of the masters)
- Personal, crystalline Akashic Record
- Hebrew name: Shechinah-Esh (Meaning: The flame of Expansion)
- This layer is the one affiliated with the energy of St. Germain's "Violet Flame"
- Healing layer
- Hebrew name: Vayikra (Meaning: The call to Divinity)
- The Divine Source of Existence
- Hebrew name: Chochmah Micha Halelu (Meaning: Wisdom of the Divine Feminine)
- Energy of pure compassion
- Hebrew name: El Shadai (Meaning: GOD)
Writer: Ang Tze Wei
Facebook | Twitter | Facebook Community
Disclaimer: The information presented represents the view of the writer as of the date of publication. The writer does not assume any responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions.